Talixo provides transfers for travelers in over 100 countries worldwide. Fortune 500 companies, travel agencies and online platforms automate their booking processes through our technology.
Brands like Booking.com, Lufthansa, Deutsche Bahn, or Skyscanner rely on Talixo to provide their customers pre-booked taxi and limousine rides.
As we’ve been experiencing a skyrocketing phase of growth and we never compromise on quality – we need your talent!
What will be your role
To lift our financial operations to the next level, we are looking for an experienced Chief Accountant. You will be in charge of managing our key cash flows and reporting tasks internally and to investors. You will take over most important strategic projects in the accounting area, cash management as well as improve our financial risk management. You will be taking over the entire responsibility for those projects from the start to the finish line.
If you want to be part of something game changing and if you have an entrepreneurial mindset, you are the right fit for us.
Responsibilities we will trust you with
- Manage accounting of costs and revenues across Talixo and it´s international subsidiaries
- Expense, Revenue and Cash management and administration of cash flows
- Generation of financial reports and statements internally and to Talixo board and shareholders
- Administration and improvement of internal payment processes
- Managing financial risks and exposure, i.e. currency risks
- Administer book keeping with internal accounting team and external accountants and auditors
What we are looking for
- Experience with corporate accounting and finance for an international corporations, i.e. German/European Accounting
- Experience with building up an accounting department in startups, preferably e-commerce
- Very meticulous work-style
- Experience with standard financial reporting, i.e. P&L, Balance Statement, Cash Flow Statement
- Knowledge of accounting software, preferably Datev and SWOT; also good knowledge in MS Excel
What we offer
- Work directly with an international, highly experienced management team in the challenging and innovative mobility market of taxis and limousines
- Competitive salary with bonuses
- Excellent growth and development prospects
- Hands-on start-up experience in Europe‘s Start-Up Capital Berlin
- Opportunity to establish contacts and networks within the start-up space as well as travel industry
- Dynamic friendly working culture with a successful, highly motivated supportive team